Physiotherapists use evidence based treatment techniques to ensure the most up to date and effective treatment method is used for your specific problem. They’ll find the cause of the problem, educate and use exercise based programs aimed at functional recovery and prevention of recurrences, allowing our patients to return to their sport, work or day to day life.
Please call us on (08) 6406 1622 to discuss appointments times, treatments and locations, or to answer questions regarding costs and rebates for all forms of treatment.
Treatment Methods we use:
Here are some of the conditions our Physiotherapists can help with:
- Neck Pain
- Mobility problems
- Tension Headaches
- Whiplash Injuries
- Carpel Tunnel & tennis Elbow
- Low back and pelvic pain
- Hip & Pelvic pain
- Treatment of pregnancy related back and pelvic pain
- Posture correction
- Sport related injuries
- Work Place or Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Dance and Gymnastic related injuries
- War related Injuries – post and pre operations (DVA)
- Inflammatory or rheumatology conditions
- Workstation or ergonomic advice
Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology qualify for many health fund & medicare rebates (bulk billing) to eligible clientele. We have HICAPS available for on-the-spot claims. For more info see our Health Cover and DVA Patient Information pages.